December 5, 2019
Holiday Storage Tips For Simple Storing
Getting ready for the holiday season? Have you considered using self storage to help with your space-saving needs? Your Extra Closet has multiple locations in Arkansas and Mississippi to help our customers in the area. Storing during the holiday season can make organizing in the new easier. Find storage in near you with Your Extra Closet locations near you.
Staying Organized into the New Year
- 1. Attending every event may be too hard to accomplish. Make a calendar to easily see when you are available.
- 2. Schedule some downtime for your family.
- 3. Start holiday cards at the beginning of the season.
- 4. Get creative with your gift-giving and handcraft a few presents.
- 5. Keep track of how much you are spending with a set budget before you start shopping.
Seasonal Storage with Your Extra Closet
We offer self storage in 5 different neighborhoods in Mississippi and Arkansas. Find a local storage unit in Jonesboro AR or Starkville MS to make storing seasonal needs simple. Your Extra Closet locations in Starkville MS and Oxford MS are all located close to Mississippi State University, so student storage could be a solution for you.
Your Extra Closet helps answer the need for storage near you. See how our available storage rentals can help you store into the new year.
- 1. Need more space in your apartment? A small storage unit can help with Apartment storage solutions. Find a variety of storage sizes at each of our locations.
- 2. Seasonal items like outdoor equipment can be easily stored in a drive up storage unit.
- 3. Move business documents to a temperature-controlled storage unit to stay organized at the office.
- 4. Store the RV with Your Extra Closet! Keep the extra car out of the way and use our outside parking.
Storing in Jonesboro AR, Starkville MS, Oxford MS, or Paragould AR, Your Extra Closet has the nearby storage unit to help you store your items.