January 24, 2020
5 Tips For Reclaiming Your Space After the Holidays
The holidays are moving out and clean space is moving in. Are you struggling to keep your attic, basement, or home storage space organized? It is time to reclaim all the useable space in your home and use it for what you want.
Your Extra Closet has 16 self storage locations throughout Mississippi and Arkansas. With a location near you paired with these holiday storage tips, you are set for a prosperous new year.
Holiday Hacks for Storing
- 1. Coat hangers can be used as wreath hangers in storage.
- 2. Keep hanging wreaths and boxed ornaments organized with a closet organizer.
- 3. Egg cartons can be recycled into ornament storage.
- 4. Paper towel tubes are the perfect size for extension cords.
- 5. Wrap strings of lights around cardboard to keep them from tangling.
Find more tips for storing last year’s items in storage with HGTV and Good House Keeping.
How Your Extra Closet Location Can Help
- 1. Multiple storage locations to better serve you!
- 2. Covered parking for RVs, boats, and vehicle storage
- 3. 24/7 Kiosk at remote locations
- 4. On site assistance to answer questions
- 5. Online bill pay options and rental solutions.
Make the most of the new decade with Your Extra Closet. Find your next storage unit online or tour the facilities today with our team. The solutions for storing are endless and we are here to help you move all your extra items to a safe space.